- The person in charge of organizing online language courses is the owner, Damian Pacek.
2. General regulations
- Every lesson unit is 45 minutes long. Every class group will be no less than 6 people and no more than 14.
- If the necessary minimum number of six participants is not reached up to three days before the planned start date of the course, the owner reserves the right to cancel the course. In such a case, the language course will take place in another form with a proportional reduction of lessons. In the case of a group with 3 to 5 participants, the number of hours of class will be proportionally reduced.
- We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient number of participants (under 3). Amounts already paid will be refunded in this case. No further claims can be made.
- There is no claim for reimbursement for lessons that cannot be attended by the customer due to illness or other reasons.
- The free lessons we offer are totally free and not binding. If you are not satisfied with the lesson you have no commitment with us. If you finally choose to register yourself for a course, the price of that lesson will be included in the total price of the course.
- No lessons shall take place on national holidays.
- All course prices are final prices. Due to the small business status according to § 19 UStG, we do not charge sales tax and therefore do not show it.
3. Payment Conditions
- The course fees shall be paid in advance.
- Upon receipt of payment, your registration is binding for us and the participant declares his or her agreement with these general terms and conditions.
- If the student doesn’t attend a lesson for any reason (sickness, personal matters….) or he/she cancels the course, the fee will not be refunded. The entire course fee must be paid.
- In case that the owner has signed Agreement on payment by installments with a student, all agreed payments must be paid by the student independently of his attendance to class. The owner reserves his right to take legal action to recover outstanding payments.
- If the student wants to cancel the contract, it must be communicated to the owner in writing at least within 14 days before the beginning of the course.
- In the case of withdrawal from a booked course, the owner shall be entitled to a reasonable compensation. The compensation shall be as follows:
Up to four weeks before the beginning of the confirmed course, 10% of the invoiced amount
Up to two weeks before the start of the confirmed course, 50% of the invoiced amount
Up to seven days before the start of the confirmed course, 80% of the invoiced amount
After that, 100% of the invoiced amount